cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 blocks.properties
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:06:45 GMT
Hi Joerg:

I think we need to put the dependencies here too. Because users
(non-developers) need to know what block's dependencies without to go into
the sources of Cocoon. The idea to put the dependencies here started
because me (and maybe other people) waste to much time in undertand why
FOP does not work properly even if I dont use Batik. Then it takes 2 days
in discover the error. Interesting enoug is that for example, FOP without
Batik can be compiled without any error but when you try to use it just
generate blank pages. Looking at catalina.out there is an error that said
something about batik but it is not totally clear.

In order to avoid other people waste time in this we decided to write the
dependencies into this file. I think this is good.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.