cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <o...@wlkp.org>
Subject Re: JavaScript actions
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 17:17:02 GMT
On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 04:19:50PM +0200, Leszek Gawron wrote:
> Hello,
> I was browsing for the possibility to write sitemap actions in JavaScript and
> found a BSF block but it's somewhat outdated (still uses IBM BSF v 2.2
> while there already is Jakarta BSF v2.3). there are some examples but they are
> never copied to cocoon webapp. I'd like to finish the functionality so here
> goes the question: should I implement JavaScript actions basing on BSF or on
> pure Rhino?
I fact the JavaScript actions DO work. All you have to do is to declare
ScriptAction in the sitemap (org.apache.cocoon.acting.ScriptAction)

The only real problem is that there are no examples (they exist in sources,
they do not work as there is even no sitemap, they are not copied to webapp
directory). I'll try to submit a patch so this block becomes more
user-friendly.

	ouzo

--
            __