cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <o...@wlkp.org>
Subject Re: JavaScript actions
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 17:12:31 GMT
On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 04:37:02PM +0200, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> From: Leszek Gawron
>
> > I have also found that even though the feature of calling
> > actions from flow was mentioned it is not included in cocoon.
> > Is it on purpose?
>
> I think no particiular reason - we talked much about it but nobody
> implemented it.
Hmmm ... I was able to find the implementation in old FOM - there is
a method

public Scriptable jsFunction_callAction(String type,
                                            String source,
                                            Scriptable parameters)
in JSCocoon

and
// call an action from JS
function act(type, src, param)
{
  if (type == undefined || src == undefined || param == undefined) {
    log.error("Signature does not match act(type,src,param)");
    return undefined;
  }
  return  cocoon.callAction(type,src,param);
}

in system.js

could anyone who has commit right move it to some legacy.js file?
	ouzo
--
            __
        \_\\  //_/      ouzo@wlkp.org            _\\()//_