cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <o...@wlkp.org>
Subject JavaScript actions
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 14:19:50 GMT
Hello,
I was browsing for the possibility to write sitemap actions in JavaScript and
found a BSF block but it's somewhat outdated (still uses IBM BSF v 2.2
while there already is Jakarta BSF v2.3). there are some examples but they are
never copied to cocoon webapp. I'd like to finish the functionality so here
goes the question: should I implement JavaScript actions basing on BSF or on
pure Rhino?

I have also found that even though the feature of calling actions from flow
was mentioned it is not included in cocoon. Is it on purpose?
	ouzo

--
            __
        \_\\  //_/      ouzo@wlkp.org            _\\()//_