cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Koberg" <...@koberg.com>
Subject RE: Woody : advanced form layout
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 18:09:13 GMT
Hi,

I may be misunderstanding your need, but you could simply write out all of
you tab's display elements initially set to 'display:none'. Set a initial
focus tab (some variable sent from the server written to a JS var to be used
by the client) and set it's elements set to display:block or display:inline
where appropriate. On click of another tab set the current tab's elements to
display:none and the new focus to display:block/inline where appropriate.

This is what we do for our CMS. You can see some layout L&Fs at:
http://www.livestoryboard.com/Products/Screen_shots.html

Is this the kind of thing you are talking about?

Best,
-Rob