cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Larson <>
Subject Re: Using Flow Debugger
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:00:39 GMT
I hit this problem when running Jetty as a Windows service.
Running it as a normal application allowed the flow debugger
to work correctly.
There is a config setting for windows services that controls
whether they can be interactive or not.  I only know how it
is set with the Java Service Wrapper.. it calls the setting
"wrapper.ntservice.interactive".  If you are running Tomcat
as a service, perhaps this will help you find the interactive
setting to turn it on.

--Tim Larson

--- Upayavira <> wrote:
> >> I've enabled it (with <debugger>enabled</debugger), restarted tomcat,

> >> then reload my page, and the page just hangs.
> >>
> >> Any ideas?
> >>
> >> Regards, Upayavira
> Good ol ' Win2k running Apache/Tomcat//Cocoon CVS (a few days old) on my
> own machine, so no remote host stuff.
> So Tomcat has the rights to start up Guis does it?
> Regards, Upayavira

Do you Yahoo!?