cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Larson <timlarsonw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using Flow Debugger
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:00:39 GMT
I hit this problem when running Jetty as a Windows service.
Running it as a normal application allowed the flow debugger
to work correctly.
There is a config setting for windows services that controls
whether they can be interactive or not.  I only know how it
is set with the Java Service Wrapper.. it calls the setting
"wrapper.ntservice.interactive".  If you are running Tomcat
as a service, perhaps this will help you find the interactive
setting to turn it on.

--Tim Larson