cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Larson <timlarsonw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Flow debugger not showing local variables
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 18:04:56 GMT
Well, that is at least three of us with this problem.

For me the "Locals" tab is always empty, refering to
a local in the "Watch" tab gets '"localvar" is not defined.',
and assigning a value to a local in the "Evaluate" tab
causes Cocoon to freeze.

This is with:
  Win2KPro, Sun JSDK 1.4.1_03, Cocoon 2003-09-02 snapshot

Have any hints for fixing this?  It looks like the rhino
source is at http://cvs.cocoondev.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?cvsroot=rhino
I am trying to wade my way through it, but if someone else
is more familiar with the code, that would be great.

--Tim Larson