cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Frederic Gaus <necrosh...@necroshine.de>
Subject ContextInputModule.java
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 09:49:03 GMT
Hi!

I'm trying to use the ContextInputModule.java ... but it is not working
:(

using {session-context:authentication/authentication/ID}, I get the
following error:

Cannot get variable 'authentication/authentication/ID' in expression
'cocoon:/LN-{session-context:authentication/authentication/ID}'
cause: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: This method is not
supported by the authenticaton session context.

I printout the contextname and the path in the module and get:
contextName=authentication path=authentication/ID

trying to use path=/authentication/ID throws the same error..

who can help me ..

thanks

Freddy