cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsber...@stjude.org>
Subject RE: [RT] Implementing Cocoon Blocks
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 20:26:07 GMT
Reinhard Poetz <reinhard@apache.org> writes:

> From: Hunsberger, Peter
>
> > BTW, On the same issue more or less: I don't think you ever
> > responded to my question on what to do for a container for
> > EJB samples supplied with Cocoon?  (Still trying to get
> > permission to contribute our code.)
>
> I would really like to see some EJB examples in Cocoon. IMO
> we should create an "ejb-samples" block that contains them.
> Additionally we can create a "j2ee-container" target for Ant
> that prepares everything (.ear
> file) for deployment. We can't ship JBoss because of its license.
>
> What do you think?

Yes, the Ant target seems the way to go.  I'm still trying to get
permission to make some of our code available.  Could take awhile...  In
the mean time, if someone wants to build the Ant support we might be
able to exploit it.  Or alternatively, perhaps the JAR/WAR/EAR prep we
do in  our build might be useful to someone? (I believe I've posted it
to the list in the past.)