cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Future build
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 01:58:05 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> David Crossley dijo:
<snip/>
> > Thanks for that clarification Antonio. We should note on the releases
> > page that 'cvs co -D"..." is get another way to get the distribution.
> > Snapshots serve a different purpose.
>
> I am ashamed for the mix of info. Maybe I need to slowdown my mails. So
> sorry for the confusion I made. I was breaking my brain about where I read
> this info. It is really dificult read mails, try to reply, answer phone an
> programming at the same time. :(
>
> So sorry again for the added entropy, nest time I will try to be check the
> info I post to the list.

Careful, we might lose you in the archives. Yes we all get
swamped with info and it is hard to check our facts.

Do not worry if you send confused postings. This is the beauty
of a kind opensource community. Someone will surely correct
any misguided comments.

Please do not try to do too much. We don't want people burning out.
Anyway, thanks for everything that you do.

--David