cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject subversion test (Was: [RT] Starting 2.2)
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 11:57:30 GMT
Jay, i wonder about your test with Subversion and importing Cocoon2 cvs.
The cocoon repositories underwent some upheaval a while ago. Your import
troubles may be related to that. I have found the approximate date when
that occurred ... 2003-02-17

Perhaps that will help with your investigation. ... sure hope so.

Have you had any further progress? Can you tell us what the problem
files were ... someone may recall issues.

--David