cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: CommandManager issues [was Re: Releasing 2.1.1?]
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 09:51:46 GMT
On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 10:10, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Bruno Dumon wrote:
> >
> > I just verified and it works here (both jdk 1.4 and 1.3), so I'm looking
> > for alternative explanations: did you remove the old util.concurrent jar
> > from your WEB-INF/lib ?
> >
> Yes. Hmm, strange - just to make sure that I did nothing wrong when testing,
> I changed the following two methods in the interrupt:
>
>         public long getRepeatInterval() {
>             return 2000;
>         }
>
>         /**
>          * Get the number of millis to wait for the first invocation
>          */
>         public long getDelayInterval() {
>             return 0;
>         }

Looks ok, I changed the parameters in the cocoon.xconf though, but
that's the same.

Just tried it over here on a Windows box with java 1.4.2 and it also
works. With "working" I mean I added a System.out.println to the
ContinuationsInterrupt.execute() method and see it printed every 2
seconds.

> And then the execute() method is sometimes invoked once (before jetty is
> up completly) and sometimes not at all.

Sounds like the "old" bug, but I don't know what's causing it now (and I
can't reproduce it over here).