cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: on better release and version management
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:42:15 GMT
Le Mercredi, 10 sep 2003, à 11:26 Europe/Zurich, Reinhard Poetz a écrit
:
> ...Would it be enough to extend our Anteater scripts (see Guido's
> mail) and
> add Anteater to our codebase and include it automatically to our build
> system? ...

certainly a Good Thing it tests are not too hard to write - anteater
tests things from the user's point of view which would make us very
confident that things actually work.

> ...BTW, unfortunatly the latest Anteater release needs Java 1.4.x ...

Not too big a problem IMHO, as tests will probably not be required to
do a normal build.

-Bertrand