cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Poetz" <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Castor support in Cocoon (was: Building cocoon: where are block descriptions?)
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:59:35 GMT
> PS Speaking of which, can somebody enlighten me as to why the
> CastorTransformer still is part of the scratchpad
> block. And what would it take to move it to its separate block ?

I remember we already discussed this before 2.1 was released and we said
that we didn't want a block so short before the release.

Secondly, the new portal stuff uses Castor too and the two approaches
should be unified.
Carsten, do you have any suggestions (I think it was you who suggested
this).

Werner, if you have time create the new 'castor block', just do it. If
you like we can do it together (IRL).

Reinhard