cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Poetz" <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject RE: OXF rebuttal
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:06:12 GMT

From: Bertrand Delacretaz

> Le Vendredi, 19 sep 2003, à 05:36 Europe/Zurich, Niclas
> Hedhman a écrit
> :
> > ...a continously evolving "Feature" or "Evaluation
> Overview" page is
> > something else, and a good thing that is coming out of this, which
> > should not be confrontational nor "compared with X" style....
>
> +1 - thanks to Reinhard for starting this at
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonFeatures -
> people, please
> have a look and help us make this page real good before it is
> included
> in the website docs.
>
> And I totally agree that such a page should not be "compared to".

Yes I'm +1 too, a "compared to" was never intended and IMHO not possible
at this level.

As Sylvain said "semi-techies" are the major target group of this
document - these are people that will never download and try out Cocoon
by themselves but talk and know ;) a lot. Ok, now you could say "who
cares?" but these people *could* also be your customer or your boss who
wants to find out more on something you talk to him the whole time.

Reinhard