cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Poetz" <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Migrate from the aging ECM
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 05:26:42 GMT

From: Reinhard Poetz [mailto:reinhard@apache.org]

> From: Berin Loritsch
>

> > The new Cocoon should be able to use the new Fortress
> > container.  This should have little to no impact on component
> > writers.  It boasts faster startup, and it provides easier
> > component definition.  I will be happy to do the work.
> >
> > +1 from me.
>
> +1 from me

Please wait until Cocoon 2.1.1 (with working scheduler for continuation
invalidation) is shipped. I would have a better feeling if we could test
the new container some time before it is released. Otherwise we would
have a good reason to delay 2.1.1 for a (too) long time and IMO we
shouldn't wait to long with a new minor release.

What do you think of the Sept, 15th releasing 2.1.1?

Cheers,
Reinhard