cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Hochsteger" <e9625...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: [RT] Views for readers
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:44:24 GMT
Hi!

Sorry, but this discussion seems to tell us one thing:
The current sitemap syntax and cocoon processing model is not really
suitable for such kind of processing.

All this reminds me of a proposal (which was actually a RT) I've sent
back in January this year, where I proposed a more intuitive and
flexible pipeline concept.
I don't want to say, that this would be the solution to all problems and
I definitely made some mistakes because I didn't know that much of the
cocoon internals at the time of writing, but I think it's time to take a
second look at it.

So here's the link:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=104482372430759&w=2

Again, please don't be so harsh concerning mistakes, but I think there are
many ideas included, which give some food for thought.

Bye,

        Andreas Hochsteger
        http://highstick.blogspot.com/