cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Improving Sitemap and Flowscript
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:29:27 GMT

Vadim Gritsenko wrote, On 28/08/2003 15.22:
> Once we have links view working allright, we will kill link gathering
> alltogether -- anyway it was just a hack ;-)

The real hack is having a CLI that uses a Cocoon object that uses a a
sitemap... these should encapsulate thenselves, but fail to do it, since
the CLI will not work if the sitemap lacks a certain view. This is a
break of SOC and a hack. Making link gathering part of the contract
instead de-hacks it and brings all in order.

So as I see it, it's the other way round, but again, I'm just a fool as
usual.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -