cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Simmons" <robert.simm...@norcom.de>
Subject Re: Integratign a W3C XForms implementation into the Cocoon Project?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:57:07 GMT
Actually, I am aware of that project. I was merely suggesting it be brought
under the cocoon umbrella as it is. Many projects sit in sourceforge and are
worked on for a while but die when one dev that created them leaves. On the
other hand, Apache projects tend to marshall more resources. I think of
sourceforge as something of an incubator that projects should be extracted
from if they merit it.

-- Robert

"Chris Clark" <Chris.Clark@teranet.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Surprised you didn't see this:

http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=20274&release_id=150523

I haven't looked at in depth so it might not be what you're after, but the
Chiba site has a "Chicoon" project that is labeled as an integration of
Cocoon and Chiba.