cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Simmons" <robert.simm...@norcom.de>
Subject Re: Integratign a W3C XForms implementation into the Cocoon Project?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:33:25 GMT
I would disagree with that. XForms has some interraction that is client
specific but it can, most assuredly, operate in a client-server environment
quite effectively as chiba demonstrates. Some stuff on the client side would
need to be implemented in javascript but that is ok. These are only events
that work on validating documents. I would push XForms any day over non
standard solutions.

Wehn XForms is widely adopted, do we want cocoon to be the only web
publishing framework that doesnt support them?

-- Robert