cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Simmons" <robert.simm...@norcom.de>
Subject Re: Blocks Manual
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:45:36 GMT
And am willing to contribute if I can do so in a manner that doesnt require
months of learning before I can accomplish anything. I wonder if that means
cocoon is too big that it scares off newbies. =) Happens to the best of
them, JBoss, Apache Web Server, etc.

Like I said before, I tend to be direct in my language and if I offend, I
certainly dont mean to and I appologize.

On-topic: that blocks manual would be cool. Im having a hard time figuring
out what blocks I will need for my production build.

-- Robert

http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=&emailtype1=substring&emailassigned_to1=1&email2=&emailtype2=substring&emailreporter2=1&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&changedin=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&product=Cocoon+2&short_desc=&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&keywords=&keywords_type=anywords&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=&cmdtype=doit&order=%27Importance%27,