cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [GT2003] Call For Music Proposals
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:36:44 GMT

(Sorry, late reply - been out of action for a while, now catching up)

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> +1, but only if David presents his view on how Bach fuges are similar
> to Cocoon pipelines.

This will definitely be happening - we've got quite a cool presentation
worked out (only in our minds so far though). Another +1 for a musical
gettogether!

Andrew.

Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/          Web:    www.luminas.co.uk