cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From mratl...@collegenet.com
Subject Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError again?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 21:51:37 GMT
Tony,

Although the "endorsed libs problem" produces similar behavior, I am using
JDK 1.3.  Just to be on the safe side I tried switching from the Cocoon
servlet to the ParanoidCocoonServlet.  Problem remained.   If this were
some kind of class/loader/jar hell, woudn't it happen both when building
from the cocoon-2.1rc1 binary and when building from the latest CVS?

--Michael

Tony Collen <colle006@umn.edu> wrote on 08/05/2003 01:54:09 PM:

> mratliff@collegenet.com wrote:
> >>I build from latest CVS, copy contents of .../build/webapp into my
> >>[TOMCAT]/webapps/cocoon directory, delete
[TOMCAT]/work/localhost/cocoon