cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Krulewitz" <sh...@myrealbox.com>
Subject RE: Flow and the authentication framework
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:22:21 GMT
> You could check out the Linotype block, which does some basic
> authentication using
> flow.

Thanks for the pointer -- I was unaware that linotype was flow-ified.  It
looks like both the petstore and linotype roll their own authentication
method, petstore hitting the database directly from the flow js, and
linotype using a class that reads the user info from a file.

I will take a closer look at the sunrise authentication framework and see if
it suits my needs enough to refactor it into something that can be called
directly from flow.

cheers,
-steve