cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [OT] Carsten's period of silence
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 06:12:16 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> > Carsten got his right hand injured. See
> > http://radio.weblogs.com/0107211/2003/08/03.html
> >
> > Carsten, we all wish you a quick recovery.
>
> Carsten, you should really stop doing manual work. I'm about as clumsy
> as you are and I've decided that in order to avoid hurting myself and
> others, I would limit myself to intellectual activities in the summer,
> like reading books on the beach under an umbrella ;-).
>
> Get well soon.

Thank you all for your wishes - as you see: "I'm back" and typing is going
nearly
as fast as  before (but not thinking, due to the heat :( ).

I would really love to stop doing manual work, but a) it's sometimes fun
and b) I can't afford it. And to be honest, it wasn't really my fault, I was
only standing at the wrong time at the wrong place (and this can happen
more often than you think).

But the good part of it: I could simply relax for some days, read some books
and enjoy the life.

Thanks
Carsten