cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Porting Cocoon Logging to Log4j - Proposal and Discussion
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:39:57 GMT
The Avalon Logging can be changed to use Log4J. Currently the usage of the
LogKit
is hard-coded in Cocoon. I added the possibility to configure which logging
framework you want to use to the avalon core, but never had time to test it.
If this is working, only minor changes have to be made to Cocoon (changing
three
or four lines of code) and you can use Log4j in Cocoon.

Carsten