cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [QUICK-VOTE] Release Date for 2.1 final
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:22:29 GMT
Ok, it seems we have some minor open issues for the release tomorrow.

Open issues (as reported):
- bug 9835 : seems to be fixed (Thanks to Sylvain), if noone comes
             up by tomorrow, we can set assume it fixed.
- removing old FOM (reported by Bruno) : If I followed the changes
correctly,
             this has been fixed, right?
- TraversableGenerator (Gianugo) : What's the status? I think it doesn't
prevent
             us from releasing.
- EventCacheImpl : It's currently the default if included. This should be
changed
                   for the release, I think

Is it possible to have closed the open issues from above until
tomorrow?

Thanks
Carsten