cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [RT] Starting 2.2
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:35:49 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> >Hmm, yes, but we could start the 2.2 repo with the current core source,
> >so we have a starting point. I expect that blocks will require longer
> >discussions and I personally don't want to wait with 2.2 for this.
> >

> I'm wondering. What are you personally planning which requires 2.2 repo
> and can not be done in the current repo?
>
> /me feels that you are trying to solve some problem without stating what
> the problem is

Secret plans something like "world domination" ... :) (just kidding)

I have several smaller RTs that require major changes in the core, so I
think they are targetted for a 2.2 release rather than 2.1.1. And the
blocks require a major version change, so I thought about merging them.

I will write the RTs as soon as we have the repository.

Carsten