cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Oliver" <coli...@SeeBeyond.com>
Subject RE: Need help fixing a Woody flow sample
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:17:45 GMT
Oh, you're talking about cocoon.sendPage(). Well, yeah you have to pass
the object then. The way you did it is correct. Of course, you could
have simply passed the form widget itself:

cocoon.sendPage("success-pipeline", form.getModel());

<h3>${name}</h3>

Most of this _is_ documented:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/index.html

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Larson [mailto:timlarsonwork@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 12:54 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Need help fixing a Woody flow sample

Thanks for the help.
So far, this is the only way I have gotten this to work.
In the flow change:
  cocoon.sendPage("success-pipeline");
to:
  cocoon.sendPage("success-pipeline", {"woody":form.getModel()});
and in a JXTemplate file use this syntax to get the value of the
"name" widget:
  <h3>Name: ${woody.name}</h3>

--Tim Larson