cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hugo Burm" <>
Subject RE: Flow + Hibernate sample offer
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:26:26 GMT
Yes, I am interested.

But I suggest you create a Wiki page and add your example as a zip file to
this page. Instead of having links to your own CVS.

I am interested because I walked the same road as you did.
Just like you, I found out that I could not do some things with the JXForms
framework. You created your own form-framework solution. I am looking into
Woody which has a lot of hooks to insert your own solution. But this takes a
lot of time to invest. So when you have to deliver something before the end
of the month...
Anyway, I am interested in your solution.

BTW: The Hibernate guys are now aware of the license problem, and seem to be
willing to offer their api under a less restrictive license.

View raw message