cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: MIDI block - copyright issue
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 07:36:52 GMT
Hi Mark,

Thanks - I have committed your midi block to the Cocoon CVS, adding the
ASF license and the proposed notice about Peter's work.
I have successfully tested the MIDI block samples and automated test.
Please cross-check.

We'll be waiting on the MIDISerializer so that we can finally hear how
this SAP data sounds ;-)

To Peter:
The Cocoon main site is http://cocoon.apache.org and you can view the
code contributed by Mark at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/midi/

The file that is based on your code is in
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/midi/java/org/
apache/cocoon/generation/

Thanks for your contributions!

--
   Bertrand Delacretaz
   independent consultant, Lausanne, Switzerland