cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Clark" <Chris.Cl...@teranet.ca>
Subject "Production" build for Cocoon?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:41:09 GMT
Just wondering if there's any easy way of making a "Production" build of Cocoon.  The default
build compiles all of the samples and makes them available which is fine for development.
 However, when we eventually go "live", we'd like to be able to deploy a minimal build that
doesn't have the samples or javadoc, etc.

We took a quick stab once at trying to remove the samples after doing the full, default build
but started running into various file-not-found problems as the master sitemap tried to load
various sample-related items.

We're okay with using the master Cocoon sitemap (saves us a lot of declaring and configuring)
and letting it mount our stuff, but we'd like to be able to do a build that leaves out all
of the samples, etc.

Is this possible?  Is it already there or are there some straightforward instructions on what
to delete from the full build and still have things work?

Thanks,
Chris