cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Production" build for Cocoon?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 18:30:49 GMT

On Friday, Aug 22, 2003, at 18:05 Europe/Rome, Roger I Martin PhD wrote:

> For Cocoon developers: you need to start thinking of Cocoon as a
> servlet
> intended to be used "inside" of your customer's webapp.

For Roger I Martin PhD: you need to start reading the mail list
archives (or ask) before attempting to read our minds using the
released software as a starting point. It helps a lot to reduce the
chance of look like a pretencious ignorant.

> If I opened an M$
> product out of the box and the way to "INSTALL" it was described as in
> INSTALL.txt with the results far from "That's it!" I would not
> hesitate to
> return it.

In case, we'd immediately refund you and give your money back. Oh, no,
wait, we are so efficient that you can find your money attached below.

--
Stefano.