cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: "Production" build for Cocoon?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 18:30:49 GMT

On Friday, Aug 22, 2003, at 18:05 Europe/Rome, Roger I Martin PhD wrote:

> For Cocoon developers: you need to start thinking of Cocoon as a
> servlet
> intended to be used "inside" of your customer's webapp.

For Roger I Martin PhD: you need to start reading the mail list
archives (or ask) before attempting to read our minds using the
released software as a starting point. It helps a lot to reduce the
chance of look like a pretencious ignorant.

> If I opened an M$
> product out of the box and the way to "INSTALL" it was described as in
> INSTALL.txt with the results far from "That's it!" I would not
> hesitate to
> return it.

In case, we'd immediately refund you and give your money back. Oh, no,
wait, we are so efficient that you can find your money attached below.

View raw message