cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@metering.co.nz>
Subject "first time" stories (was: MIDI block - copyright issue)
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:25:22 GMT
On 7/08/2003 8:36, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch> wrote:

> Thanks - I have committed your midi block to the Cocoon CVS, adding the
> ASF license and the proposed notice about Peter's work.
Thank you Bertrand, your help is much appreciated!

Wouldn't it be great for someone to go around interviewing committers and
people who have donated code asking them how they felt about their "first
time"! I imagine that there are some inspiring stories out there! These
stories might encourage all kinds of people with half-baked ideas to
introduce them into to a supportive community like Cocoon's!

Mark