cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <>
Subject Re: MIDI block - copyright issue
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 23:05:27 GMT
Hello Bertrand et al,

I have contacted Peter Loeb with regard to the copyright notice and as you
can see below he seems to be happy with the suggested acknowledgement

------ Forwarded Message
From: Peter Loeb <>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 18:51:04 -0400
To: Mark Leicester <>
Subject: Re: Cocoon and MIDI

Hi Mark,

First, I agree (meaning I have absolutely no problem) with the notice as
suggested by the commitee.  Let me know if I need to do anything further
(such as send them an email) to satisfy their requirements.

<snip stuff about more MIDI related code he has to offer/>

Finally, I'm excited about being part of an Apache project.  I did not
expect anything like this when I wrote XMidi.  If it is "published" as
part of ASF, please let me know the URL, etc.

Again, best of luck with your project.

Peter Loeb

------ End of Forwarded Message

View raw message