cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gould, Troy (ELS)" <T.Go...@Elsevier.com>
Subject AbstractRegexpMatcher.java
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:14:38 GMT
My first post to the dev mailing list...

Has anyone considered using jakarta ORO instead of jakarta regexp for doing
RegExp Matching?  Particularly in the AbstractRegexpMatcher.  Or have
another RegexpMatcher that uses ORO instead of regexp?

I've found out that the regexp project is a "light-weight" tool, while the
oro project gives me much more advances RegExp matching abilities.  I've
actually already built another AbstractRegexpMatcher to use oro and am using
in a project I'm working on.  My reason for doing this came today when I
needed to do zero-width negative lookaheads which regexp doesn't seem to
support.

I would be happy to contribute it to the project.

Regards,
Troy Gould