cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Flow + Hibernate sample offer
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:23:46 GMT

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 08:26 PM, Hugo Burm wrote:

> Yes, I am interested.
>
> But I suggest you create a Wiki page and add your example as a zip
> file to
> this page. Instead of having links to your own CVS.

or cocoondev as Vadim suggested ..... who do I approach for cocoondev ?

> I am interested because I walked the same road as you did.

well ... I found your examples a helpful start ....

> Just like you, I found out that I could not do some things with the
> JXForms
> framework. You created your own form-framework solution. I am looking
> into
> Woody which has a lot of hooks to insert your own solution. But this
> takes a
> lot of time to invest. So when you have to deliver something before
> the end
> of the month...

Starting the project now, I would probably have used woody .... just
bad timing ....

> Anyway, I am interested in your solution.

You want to wait for a cleaned up version, or are you in a hurry ?

> BTW: The Hibernate guys are now aware of the license problem, and seem
> to be
> willing to offer their api under a less restrictive license.

That is good news ...

regards Jeremy