cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From <Sylvain.The...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1 and web services
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:16:57 GMT
Hello Tony,

Where could I find documentation about this transformers?

How to use it and where could I find the source?

Thanks
Regards
Sylvain

-----Message d'origine-----
De: Tony Culshaw [mailto:tony@cultech.com.au]
Date: jeudi, 7. août 2003 20:10
À: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Objet: Re: Cocoon 2.1 and web services

We have a "wsinclude" transformer which does a similar job and will do "raw"
xml as well as "traditional" web services.

Also an "htmlinclude" transformer which does the same, except it posts
parameters, not xml.

Both maintain sessions with the remote systems via cookies, and pool the
HttpClient connections.

I haven't had chance to release to the patch queue yet, but if there's
enough interest I'll get on it.

Cheers,

Tony.