cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [GT2003] Call For Music Proposals
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 19:53:33 GMT
> ...a personnel survey
> of their programmers had shown a disproportionate number of people who
> where:
>
> - musicians;
> - left handed;
> - blue eyed.

Very interesting - I am actually left handed too (and hopefully
musician), but brown eyes. Nobody is perfect ;-)

> ...I've seen literature that proposed that the ability
> to intuitively navigate mathematical relationships is common to both
> activities

to me "intuitively navigating mathematical relationships" sounds a lot
like "lots of chaos, some math". Looks like we're on the right track,
we'll hear more about that at the GetTogether!

-Bertrand