cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Linotype bug?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 00:03:06 GMT
I am getting ready to test the new patch for IE compatibility in
linotype, but first wanted to confirm all current behavior with Mozilla
and am not getting expected results.

If I log in and edit one of the existing publications in the default
wysiwyg mode, then "Save" or "Finish", I get the editor page back with a
blank content area.  If I then log out, and return to the linotype
welcome page, the welcome text is indeed gone.  No errors in the logs,
and I'm using cvs from just a few minutes ago reflecting Sylvain's patch
to correct mime-type with sendPage (before this the demo was completely
non-functional in mozilla).

I have Mozilla 1.3.1, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US;
rv:1.3.1) Gecko/20030425 which from everything I can tell is supposed to
be compatible with linotype, though I'm not well-versed on Mozilla
subtleties.

Can anyone confirm this or give me more information on browser
compatibility issues affecting linotype?

Geoff