cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: HTML code shown in browser, not parsed
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:39:52 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
>> It seems this is the same problem as the sendPage() problem described
>> recently on both lists because AFAIK sendPage(..) calls are internal
>> redirects.
>>
>> Is anybody aware of any changes (environment, ...?) that could have
>> caused this problem?
>

> I fixed bugs in internal redirects about two weeks ago, but I don't
> see how this can affect the mime type. Also, sendPageAndWait() also
> uses an internal redirect.
>
> I will investigate further on this...

Found and fixed (in the CVS).

The content type was not set in the case of internal redirects, leaving
it to browser decision, mainly based upon file extension. In my case, I
always use ".html" which displays well, whereas other unknown extensions
appear to be rendered as text.

All should be ok now.

Sylvain