cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: WG: We want to donate a XML / Cocoon / EJB / WebStart - based
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:31:49 GMT
Codehaus is another community, I'm sure its rules aren't exactly the
same.  The information on the web site claims to place "a firm priority
on the production of useful code, and less on non-coding exercises such
as voting, committee-forming and proposal-writing".  Why would that have
an affect on the hosted project's potential future with Apache?

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks