cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: [RT] Starting 2.2
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:26:22 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Maybe start 2.5, just to be in line with Linux? ;-P

Screw that, let's just skip a couple major versions, everyone's doing it now, how does "Cocoon
5.0"
look? :)

Better yet, let's just change the name alltogether:

Cocoon XP
Cocoon MX
Cocoon MX 2004

I just love Macromedia, at least they admit MX doesn't mean anything:

What does "MX" mean?
     The "MX" moniker is not an acronym and doesn't have a literal translation.

They add the MX, and then they realize they have to release a new version so they tack a "2004"
on
the end.

In all seriousness, I'm all for 2.2, but what sorts of loose ends are there that could be
tied up
for 2.1.x?  Howabout a push to clear out some bugs from bugzilla?

Regards,

Tony