cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/webdav/samples/dasl sitemap.xmap test-dasl.xml
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:51:03 GMT
Guido Casper wrote:

>>  A first cut at a DASL query component. Needs tweaking, but it's
>>basically working.
>>

> Wow, this is really cool!
> I immediately tried it (against Tamino WebDAV).
> Works great! :-)

Thanks (I'll extend your congrats to Daniele, the guy from Pro-netics
who did the actual DASL query thing).

Unfortunately there is still a major issue to solve, and once again it's
the SWCL to blame. DASL results are put into an HashMap, so that when
you try to retrieve them all you get is completely unordered (making
d:orderby useless). Unfortunately this is a behaviour of the abstract
class above, which supersedes all the WebDAV methods. I'm thinking of a
workaround (which will be pretty rough), but I want to solve the issue
even on the Slide part. DASL without ordering is nearly useless. :-/

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino