cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hochsteger <e9625...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: OT: spam
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:21:20 GMT
I didn't notice that there are virus mails coming through the mailing
list before reading your mail.

I just saw that there are many Apache-Mails in my Virusalert folder,
where all alerts from my university's mail server (which uses AMAVIS
BTW) are automatically sorted in.
Such tools are really valuable these days!

And I wondered how the Cocoon mailinglist could resist them so long ;-)