cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: 'Production' build for Cocoon?
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:12:37 GMT
Roger I Martin PhD wrote:
> Hi Antonio,
>
> At the moment I'm checking out Lenya by CVS so I can understand it's impact
> on the use of Cocoon and webapp design.  Then I'll get back to you on what
> Cocoon's INSTALL.txt needs added.

with regard to your recent emails better don't look at the Lenya
INSTALL.txt ;-) it's basically a white sheet ...

... but any help on improving them is very welcome (especially
generating them out of some XML)

Michael

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona Ltd.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya