cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Boon Hian Tek <b...@pdxbtek.dyndns.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Improving Sitemap and Flowscript
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:49:01 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> [and it seems that nobody is catching up with my plan for implementation
> so I will have to get my hands dirty and implement the whole thing by
> myself, :-(
Can't speak for others but I think the plan is still too complex for
most of us to follow at this point.

>> Oh, and I did read the rest of your mail, and you were right about
>> AAA, interceptors and flow. I understand now. Thanks for your repeated
>> efforts in educating the clueless. ;-D

What is AAA? I tried looking throught the mailing list but was too
lazy to scour through tons of AAA. None of the recent mail I can find
gives an explanation of AAA. Is it something related to AOP?

> For this reason, I'm prepared to stand against years of people's inertia
> on radical paradigm changes, so I wouldn't say "clueless", I would just
> say "inertial".
>
> But I have seen too many faces "illuminated" by the continuations
:)

--
Boon Tek