cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: "Production" build for Cocoon?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:19:53 GMT
Roger I Martin PhD wrote:
> standalone-demo build target is one of the worst ways to work with Cocoon;
> yet alone achieve what Chris is asking.  Cocoon is a super charged super
> powerful servlet that can be used to achieve some pretty amazing results.
>
> I've read the INSTALL.txt and it is a excellent example of unprofessional
> writing.  In fact it is simply obnoxious.

Roger,

You sound bitter, perhaps you would be willing to share some of your Ph.D. level of education
and
donate some better writing?

Seriously, though, bitching about something without helping is pretty worthless.  At least
offer
some suggestions rather than flamebait.  Anybody can contribute, and I'm sure "the developers"
would
be more than willing to apply a patch to documentation.

I consider myself a Cocoon developer even though I'm not a committer.  Everybody in this community

is a developer, including you.  Don't forget this.

Tony