cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Need help fixing a Woody flow sample
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:18:22 GMT
IMO the change to use "woody-form" is very poor choice because its not a
valid Jexl identifier. This means that if you want to access it in
JXTemplate you have to use this syntax:

${flowContext['woody-form'].someWidget}

If you change it to say 'woodyForm' you can access it directly:

${woodyForm.someWidget}

As far as Xsp, you should be able to access it using jpath:

<jpath:value-of select="woody-form/someWidget"/>

My $0.02,

Chris