cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject legacy.js and sendmail action (smallish rant)
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:50:55 GMT
Hi peeps,

Other than hacking too much infrastructural stuff into my little
flowapp, I wanted to reuse the SendMail Action from my script. It seems
however that this would require legacy.js to be finished. So I went to
check whether the existing SendMail class was already Avalonified in
order to be able to easily call it from my script, but that was not the
case. So I guess I'll have to walk the merry road of loading JavaMail
classes in my script and hack my way around it.

Anyway, just a FYI. ;)

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at
stevenn at                stevenn at